lunes, 28 de febrero de 2011

TEN Gossip

TEN Gossip


Olivia Wilde Covers Cosmopolitan Magazine

Posted: 27 Feb 2011 11:54 PM PST

Olivia Wilde is pretty in pink on the April 2011 cover of Cosmopolitan. I can’t believe that we are into April magazines already! Olivia is so beautiful. Here are highlights from the magazine:

On her embarrassing moment with President Obama: "He was calling to thank me for traveling to Iowa in October 2007 to volunteer for the campaign. I was very professional the whole time we spoke, then I hung up the phone- or so I thought- and started squealing for about 15 seconds. I later found out from a friend who was with him that he listened to the shrieking and laughed the entire time."

On the character she'd like to play next: "In the past year or so, I've played really strong women. Next, I'd like to explore someone who is more open – a woman who has to learn to fight."

On what makes the perfect leading man: "They have to have a sense of humor and humility. You really have to have a sense of humor; it's so important. When I think of guys like Daniel Craig and Garrett Hedlund, what's made them so great is their ability to seem extraordinary but also relatable."

[p&s]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entertainment: gossip

Consumer: fashion news