domingo, 31 de julio de 2011

TEN Gossip

TEN Gossip


The Batman Triology Poster

Posted: 30 Jul 2011 04:08 PM PDT

I’ve been meaning to post this for weeks now and finally I am. When I saw the movie poster for the Dark Knight Rises poster I thought it looked familiar. And now, I know why. Someone has put together the three posters from each of the movies and you can see the progression. Rising from the falling. I can’t wait to see it. (Corny I know. But that’s not the point.)

It hits theaters next summer. You can see the trailer for the Dark Knight Rises here.

[photo]

Who Wants Ryan Gosling’s Abs?

Posted: 30 Jul 2011 01:43 PM PDT

Admit it. Everyone wants to have abs like Ryan Gosling. At this point, even I want abs like him. I’m not sure what I’ll do with them since I’m pretty sure abs like that on a girl would be disgusting…but that’s not the point. Even, Josh Groban, wants Ryan’s abs. This is what he said…

“[Ryan] should get the girl with those abs. It’s enviable. I imagine that when water pours down them it’s like an office fountain with rocks. I’ve ordered the ab-master,” laughs Groban. “They were confused on the phone. I kept saying, ‘I want to be The Ryan Gosling.’ “

That’s it, Josh can start a new trend. ‘The Ryan Gosling ab-master’…everyone will want one! Ryan is currently starring in the movie, Crazy, Stupid Love, in theaters now.

[photo]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entertainment: gossip

Consumer: fashion news