jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2012

Lainey Gossip RSS

Lainey Gossip RSS


Intro for September 13, 2012

Posted:

Dear Gossips, How was Britney? My cousin Cat says she’s harsh, which makes for good TV. Others have emailed to say it was dull. I was at work and couldn’t watch and I’m working tonight too but maybe, with your feedback, I’ll look into it when I get home next week. Do y...

Smutty Tingles for September 13, 2012

Posted:

My braid bun! And Traci Melchor’s birthday cake was baked for her personality - my latest TIFF Journal entry for Visa - here. I still can’t believe she and Lindsay Lohan aren’t best friends. We are getting ripped off. (Dlisted) Where did this Candice Swanepoel come from...

Chad Kroeger presents Avril Lavigne in Paris

Posted:

Remember when Tom Cruise used to “present” Katie Holmes? Click here for a refresher. I loved that move. I loved how oblivious he was to how dorky he looked. I love how cheesy it came off in a way that was so incompatible with his fame rank. I still love that this was the best way he t...

Alison Pill doubles Twitter followers after nude photo leak

Posted:

A nude photo situation led to her very first dedicated gossip story in Page Six -- there was no professional downside AT ALL to Alison Pill’s breast reveal. This is our world now. According to Page Six, Alison was “falling down drunk” and talking about her farts on Monday ni...

Chris Evans on Chris Evans’s career

Posted:

I have always liked Chris Evans. In my early days writing for LaineyGossip, I took a lot of sh*t from Lainey for liking him, but I think maybe she’s starting to come around. He’s a low-key guy, good looking but not obnoxious about it, and thanks to the career intervention of Marvel an...

Gwyneth Paltrow GOOP for J Crew and where she should go in Toronto

Posted:

The new issue of GOOP is essentially an advertisement for J Crew. She picks her favourite items. She poses in her favourite items. She looks amazing in their clothes. Admit it, if there was anyone made for J Crew, it would be Gwyneth Paltrow. Click here for your weekly hate read. It’s back!...

Prince William and Catherine in Malaysia

Posted:

Prince William and his Catherine arrived in Malaysia today where Kate gave a speech in support of a palliative care facility for children. It was an improvement over the first time she spoke in public - click here for a refresher. The pauses between sentences were not so long. Her voice wavered l...

Stacy Keibler is still George Clooney’s girlfriend but her Marchesa dress is so ugly

Posted:

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler haven’t been seen together in two weeks or so. This, apparently, is all the evidence the UK Sun needed to publish a story that they were done. The paper even went so far as to predict an imminent statement confirming the split. A statement was indeed rel...

Tom Cruise in London as Katie Holmes presents at Fashion Week

Posted:

While his ex-wife Katie Holmes was presenting for the first time at NY Fashion Week - click here to see the collection if you missed it yesterday - and being celebrated by the fashion world (?!?), Tom Cruise was over in London preparing for a new movie. I feel like Europe is a safer place for...

Spring Breakers movie review

Posted:

I debated about writing my Spring Breakers experience as one long stream of consciousness because trying to articulate my feelings about this film in any other form seemed almost impossible. But here goes… I left the movie, directed by cult film icon Harmony Korine, feeling like I had ...

Dr Phil interviews Dina Lohan

Posted:

I don’t watch Dr Phil. But I think I might if this preview delivers on its promise -- that he will call out Dina Lohan for being a piece of sh-t and raising a piece of sh-t. Lindsay Lohan, of course. It’s the most glorious low-classy body language you have ever seen. It’s th...

September 13, 2012 - Smutty Shout-Outs

Posted:

Cat! Good luck today and tomorrow as Lady Macbeth in ACT PEI’s production of Macbeth! OMG, how do you memorise all those lines!?! For Kim from Nancy who says you’ve had a “pretty f-cking sh-t year” and still, you walked with your team - 60km in support of Weekend To En...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entertainment: gossip

Consumer: fashion news