martes, 11 de septiembre de 2012

TEN Gossip

TEN Gossip


Eleven Years Later…We Will Never Forget

Posted: 11 Sep 2012 12:05 PM PDT

Every year, I remember. I can’t forget what happened on 9/11. I found this post that I wrote a couple of years ago that puts together everything I want to say about today. So I am reposting it.

It's September 11th. Every year that it comes by I have so many emotions. I can't forget that day. I won't forget that day. I watched the whole thing happen on TV where I couldn't help but watch as so many others did that day as life changed right before our eyes. Nothing has been the same since that day. It changed us all.

Today, we will never forget the ones that were lost. They never asked for it. They didn't know it was going to happen. We will never forget the ones that lost their lives to save people. They were the true heroes. Stepping in during such a tragedy. We will never forget the families of the ones that were lost. We will never forget New York City. We will never forget…

Celebrity Quote Of The Day: Zac Efron Edition

Posted: 11 Sep 2012 11:48 AM PDT

[Marriage equality] an issue that affects so many people in my life — a lot of my close friends and some of the most influential people around me. I just want them all to be happy. It would make me so happy to see them able to live their lives and do what they want to do. - Zac Efron in an interview with The Advocate.

Blake Lively Covers Allure Magazine

Posted: 11 Sep 2012 11:21 AM PDT

I am still shocked about the announcement that Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds got married. They are so cute together! I just didn’t even think they were dating but I read somewhere it’s been a year now! I guess I’ve been living under a rock. Congratulations to them both, I wish them all the happiness in the world.

Blake is the cover girl for the October 2012 issue of Allure. She’s beautiful like always! The highlights from the interview are below:

 On being shy: “I’m a very shy person. I can be outgoing, but I’m also very private.”

On ‘Savages’ co-star Taylor Kitsch: “Our first day [was filming] the sex scenes. I was in a full-length skirt, a full top, and he was the one with his tush sticking out. But that was kind of empowering, like, ha-ha!”

On Ben Affleck: “As somebody who knows Ben and Jennifer [Garner], they cannot be more sacred with their family and their home life.”

On living a sober life: “I don’t drink. I’ve never tried a drug.”

On giving in to cravings: “I obviously have plenty of imperfections on my body, but I’d rather have a little bit of cellulite and go do a food trip and try every ice cream place in the South.

   
[p&s]

The ‘Looper’ Trailer Starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Posted: 11 Sep 2012 10:23 AM PDT

I’m a little late posting about this movie. But I saw the poster the other day and I remembered I wanted to write about it. Looper, starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I want to know when Joseph got so old. I still remember him in 30 Rock From The Sun…it seems odd to see him all buff and bad, like in this movie. I’m a sucker for time travel movies too. I love them. I’m obsessed with them. I can’t wait until this one comes out on September 28th.

The synopsis goes like this:  In 2072, when the mob wants to get rid of someone, the target is sent 30 years into the past, where a hired gun awaits. Someone like Joe, who one day learns the mob wants to ‘close the loop’ by transporting back Joe’s future self.

Hayden Panettiere Covers Women’s Health

Posted: 11 Sep 2012 09:47 AM PDT

Hayden Panettiere, star of the upcoming TV show Nashville, graces the October 2012 cover of Women's Health (on newsstands today) and shares what makes her feel beautiful, inside and out – from how she keeps her skin radiating from head to toe, to her phenomenal set of pipes and her soft spot for giant sea creatures.

Hayden on having inner- and outer-beauty…"People can tell when you're happy with being you and when you're not. It's only cheesy because it's true. As I've gotten older and grown into my body, I've started realizing that the way you carry yourself and that light coming out of your eyes are the most attractive things about you."

Hayden on why she does her own vocals for Nashville…"I always said if I was ever going to do music again, I'd do country. There's honesty and truth in it."

Hayden on the camaraderie among country singers… "L.A. is more cutthroat, but in Nashville they want you to do well. You see it with the stars. When they're performing, they're all cheering for each other."

Hayden on being physically criticized by the media at 16…"I was mortified. It gave me such body dysmorphia for so long. But I remember reminding myself that beauty is an opinion, not a fact. And it has always made me feel better."

 Hayden on getting over her fear of the ocean to swim with humpback whales…"When you're there and you're in it, it's less intimidating."

Hayden on how she amps up her beauty routine…"You wouldn't wear baggy clothes on top and baggy on the bottom. If I do smoky eyes, I go for soft pink lips."

Hayden on her work with the Whaleman Foundation… "I like to dedicate myself wholeheartedly to a cause so that I have more impact. My goal is to shed light on the beauty of the ocean and how important it is for our planet."

Hayden on how she creatively works out… "My best friend, Amy, has an elevator phobia, so we always take the stairs. We will walk 12 flights. It's less embarrassing than getting into an elevator with her."

Hayden on detoxifying her body and mind with Bikram Yoga…"It can be tough, but you're sweating out toxins and water weight."

Hayden on counting her blessings, not calories…"I find out that when I'm overly concerned about what I eat, I stress out my body and put on weight."

You catch the rest of the interview here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entertainment: gossip

Consumer: fashion news